Senior C# Developer
GameLiveOps – Senior C# Developer
We are currently working on a system for automation of QA testing processes of applications on mobile devices. Core system mechanics rely on image recognition and processing. Testing scenarios generation and optimization is also supported by AI algorithms. Project is targeted to help out with testing both autonomous applications and web applications, with advanced business logic and user interface, and also games using both 2D and 3D graphics.
- Designing and improving upon existing architecture of the system
- Leading process of transferring system into SaaS infrastructure
- Overall supervision of technological aspects of development
- Assistance in implementation of remaining system features (mostly iOS related)
- Active participation in development as a programmer
- 5 Years of professional experience
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Advanced knowledge of iOS
- Experience with designing software architecture
- Experience with SaaS/cloud development
Nice to have:
- Back-end: SignalR, WebSockets, MongoDB, Redis, Python, C/C++, SQL databases
- Front-end: TypeScript, Angular (2+), Razor
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Any technical knowledge of AI/ML and/or image recognition
- Passion for self-development and/or coaching
- Familiarity with gamedev or quality assurance fields
- Familiarity with Android development
- Participation in an active research and development project
- Salary per month even up to 21 000 gross PLN
- Working in the creative industry with an open, energetic atmosphere, incentivizing personal growth and development.
- Flexible working hours (core hours)
- Special events, company meetings
We are also looking for
How to apply?
Please send your CV along with information about your experience to email@example.com with the tag “[Senior C# Developer]” in the title.
Please include the following statement in your application
„I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by GameLiveOps in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
And if do you want to take part other recruitments to add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
The controller of your personal data is
GameLiveOps Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Białystok, Poland ul. Myśliwska 14, 15-569
Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position indicated in the offer on the basis of art. 6 section 1 point A of the Regulation, as well as for future recruitment, if you have given your consent – for a period of 3 years. Categories of personal data that will be processed by GameLiveOps Sp. z o.o are: your name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, education, professional experience and skills.